Ford Motor says November auto industry sales up about 10 percent
(Reuters) - Ford Motor Co (F.N) said on Monday that November U.S. auto sales will show a rise of about 10 percent from last year.
Ford said that total U.S. auto sales will be 1.12 million and 1.13 million, which includes medium and heavy trucks.
Major automakers are reporting November U.S. auto sales on Monday.
(Reporting By Bernie Woodall; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.