- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
Ford Motor says November auto industry sales up about 10 percent
(Reuters) - Ford Motor Co (F.N) said on Monday that November U.S. auto sales will show a rise of about 10 percent from last year.
Ford said that total U.S. auto sales will be 1.12 million and 1.13 million, which includes medium and heavy trucks.
Major automakers are reporting November U.S. auto sales on Monday.
(Reporting By Bernie Woodall; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this