Ford Motor says November auto industry sales up about 10 percent
(Reuters) - Ford Motor Co (F.N) said on Monday that November U.S. auto sales will show a rise of about 10 percent from last year.
Ford said that total U.S. auto sales will be 1.12 million and 1.13 million, which includes medium and heavy trucks.
Major automakers are reporting November U.S. auto sales on Monday.
(Reporting By Bernie Woodall; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East