Morgan Stanley raises India's FY13 GDP forecast to 5.4 percent
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley has raised India's FY13 GDP growth forecast to 5.4 percent from 5.1 percent, citing better-than-expected GDP growth for the September quarter and also the stabilization in non-agriculture growth indicators.
India's economy grew 5.3 percent from a year earlier in the July-September period, provisional GDP data showed on Friday.
The investment bank also said it thinks non-agriculture GDP growth has bottomed.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video