Nissan's November U.S. sales up 13 percent
(Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T) U.S. sales in November rose 13 percent from a year earlier to 96,197 vehicles, the company said on Monday.
The Nissan main brand showed a rise of 10 percent at 84,300 vehicles. Nissan's luxury brand Infiniti showed a 41 percent rise in sales at 11,897 vehicles.
(Reporting By Bernie Woodall; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |