Toyota Motor U.S. sales up 17 percent at 161,695 vehicles
(Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's (7203.T) U.S. sales rose 17 percent in November from the previous year, to 161,695 new vehicles, the company said on Monday.
Toyota reported its total auto sales figure on Monday morning and indicated it would issue more details of sales by brand and models later on Monday.
(Reporting By Bernie Woodall; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |