Toyota Motor U.S. sales up 17 percent at 161,695 vehicles
(Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's (7203.T) U.S. sales rose 17 percent in November from the previous year, to 161,695 new vehicles, the company said on Monday.
Toyota reported its total auto sales figure on Monday morning and indicated it would issue more details of sales by brand and models later on Monday.
(Reporting By Bernie Woodall; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand