Toyota Motor U.S. sales up 17 percent at 161,695 vehicles
(Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's (7203.T) U.S. sales rose 17 percent in November from the previous year, to 161,695 new vehicles, the company said on Monday.
Toyota reported its total auto sales figure on Monday morning and indicated it would issue more details of sales by brand and models later on Monday.
(Reporting By Bernie Woodall; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network