Brazil's Vale says it may sell Norsk Hydro stake
NEW YORK Dec 3 (Reuters) - Brazil's Vale, the world's second-largest mining company, said on Monday that it was considering selling its 22 percent stake in Norwegian aluminum group Norsk Hydro because it is not part of its core business.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections