Brazil's Vale says it may sell Norsk Hydro stake
NEW YORK Dec 3 (Reuters) - Brazil's Vale, the world's second-largest mining company, said on Monday that it was considering selling its 22 percent stake in Norwegian aluminum group Norsk Hydro because it is not part of its core business.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East