YAHOO sees "numerous" grounds to appeal $2.7 bln Mexico verdict-source
SAN FRANCISCO Dec 3 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc believes it has numerous grounds for appeal in a recent $2.7 billion non-final judgment against it in a civil court in Mexico, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters. Yahoo sees errors in procedure and in application of law, the source said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |