YAHOO sees "numerous" grounds to appeal $2.7 bln Mexico verdict-source
SAN FRANCISCO Dec 3 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc believes it has numerous grounds for appeal in a recent $2.7 billion non-final judgment against it in a civil court in Mexico, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters. Yahoo sees errors in procedure and in application of law, the source said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |