YAHOO sees "numerous" grounds to appeal $2.7 bln Mexico verdict-source
SAN FRANCISCO Dec 3 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc believes it has numerous grounds for appeal in a recent $2.7 billion non-final judgment against it in a civil court in Mexico, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters. Yahoo sees errors in procedure and in application of law, the source said.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South