YAHOO sees "numerous" grounds to appeal $2.7 bln Mexico verdict-source
SAN FRANCISCO Dec 3 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc believes it has numerous grounds for appeal in a recent $2.7 billion non-final judgment against it in a civil court in Mexico, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters. Yahoo sees errors in procedure and in application of law, the source said.
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead