- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
BRIEF-Altera shares down 2.1 pct after the bell following guidance
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Dec 4 (Reuters) - Altera Corp : * Shares were down 2.1 percent after the bell following the release of its guidance.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this