Chipmaker Altera expects 4th-qtr sales to fall 8-10 pct sequentially
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Programmable chipmaker Altera Corp raised the lower end of its expected revenue decline range for the fourth quarter due to the lower sales of its older products.
It expects sales to fall 8 to 10 percent from the preceding quarter. It had previously forecast a 6 to 10 percent decline.
Altera shares fell 2 percent after closing at $32.18 on the Nasdaq on Tuesday.
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act