Chipmaker Altera expects 4th-qtr sales to fall 8-10 pct sequentially
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Programmable chipmaker Altera Corp raised the lower end of its expected revenue decline range for the fourth quarter due to the lower sales of its older products.
It expects sales to fall 8 to 10 percent from the preceding quarter. It had previously forecast a 6 to 10 percent decline.
Altera shares fell 2 percent after closing at $32.18 on the Nasdaq on Tuesday.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes