Argentina says October primary budget 660 mln pesos
BUENOS AIRES Dec 4 (Reuters) - Argentina posted a primary budget surplus of 660 million pesos ($136 million) in October , widening 48 percent from a surplus of 446 million pesos a year earlier, the government said on Tuesday.
The primary budget balance shows government savings before debts are paid. It is an important indicator of fiscal health in Argentina, which has been virtually shut out of global credit markets since a 2002 default.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'