Autozone posts higher profit on strong margins
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Autozone Inc, the largest U.S auto parts retailer, reported a higher quarterly profit on strong margins.
Net income rose to $203.5 million, or $5.41 per share, in the first quarter, from $191.1 million, or $4.68 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 3.5 percent to $1.9 billion.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |