Autozone posts higher profit on strong margins
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Autozone Inc, the largest U.S auto parts retailer, reported a higher quarterly profit on strong margins.
Net income rose to $203.5 million, or $5.41 per share, in the first quarter, from $191.1 million, or $4.68 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 3.5 percent to $1.9 billion.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |