- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Stocks, bond prices drop as Fed points to reduced bond buying
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Wall St. drops after Bernanke hints at slowing stimulus |
- Tropical Storm Barry forms in the southern Gulf of Mexico -NHC
Autozone posts higher profit on strong margins
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Autozone Inc, the largest U.S auto parts retailer, reported a higher quarterly profit on strong margins.
Net income rose to $203.5 million, or $5.41 per share, in the first quarter, from $191.1 million, or $4.68 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 3.5 percent to $1.9 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this