Baxter to buy Sweden's Gambro for about $4 bln
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Baxter International Inc said it agreed to buy privately held Swedish dialysis product company Gambro AB for about $4 billion to boost its renal therapies portfolio.
The deal, which is expected to close in the first half of 2013, will be financed through a combination of cash generated from overseas operations and debt.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data