Baxter to buy Sweden's Gambro for about $4 bln
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Baxter International Inc said it agreed to buy privately held Swedish dialysis product company Gambro AB for about $4 billion to boost its renal therapies portfolio.
The deal, which is expected to close in the first half of 2013, will be financed through a combination of cash generated from overseas operations and debt.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'