Baxter to buy Sweden's Gambro for about $4 bln
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Baxter International Inc said it agreed to buy privately held Swedish dialysis product company Gambro AB for about $4 billion to boost its renal therapies portfolio.
The deal, which is expected to close in the first half of 2013, will be financed through a combination of cash generated from overseas operations and debt.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill