Brazil federal gov't to rework states' debts- Mantega
BRASILIA Dec 4 (Reuters) - The Brazilian federal government will have ready, either this week or next, a proposal to renegotiate the debts of the country's states, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said during a Senate hearing on Tuesday.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets