Brazil federal gov't to rework states' debts- Mantega
BRASILIA Dec 4 (Reuters) - The Brazilian federal government will have ready, either this week or next, a proposal to renegotiate the debts of the country's states, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said during a Senate hearing on Tuesday.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance |
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Islamic State executes dozens of Syrian army soldiers: monitor