Brazil's Rousseff says new measures to boost competitiveness
BRASILIA Dec 4 (Reuters) - Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff said on Tuesday that new tax exemptions for the construction sector will help it become more competitive.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |