Brazil's Rousseff says new measures to boost competitiveness
BRASILIA Dec 4 (Reuters) - Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff said on Tuesday that new tax exemptions for the construction sector will help it become more competitive.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source