Brazil's Rousseff says new measures to boost competitiveness
BRASILIA Dec 4 (Reuters) - Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff said on Tuesday that new tax exemptions for the construction sector will help it become more competitive.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |