Brazil industrial output rises 0.9 percent in Oct vs Sept
SAO PAULO Dec 4 (Reuters) - Industrial production in Brazil expanded 0.9 percent in October from September, government statistics agency IBGE said on Tuesday.
Production had been expected to rise 1.2 percent, according to the median estimate of 35 analysts in a Reuters survey. The forecasts for the increase ranged from 0.6 percent to 1.9 percent.
October's industrial production expanded 2.3 percent from a year earlier, less than the 2.5 percent rise forecast in the Reuters survey. Estimates for the increase in production ranged from 0.4 percent to 3.6 percent.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |