Canadian Natural schedules 18-day Horizon shutdown for May
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Canadian Natural Resources Ltd said on Tuesday it will shut its 110,000 barrel per day Horizon oil sands project for 18 days in May for a maintenance turnaround.
The company said the work will include a catalyst change, inspections and other maintenance.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote