Canadian Pacific has closed four hump yards
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd Chief Executive Hunter Harrison said on Tuesday the company has closed four hump yards, facilities used to sort rail cars, over the last five months.
Harrison made the comments at an investors' event in New York City. He had been expected to announce closure of some of the costly yards.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |