Canadian Pacific has closed four hump yards
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd Chief Executive Hunter Harrison said on Tuesday the company has closed four hump yards, facilities used to sort rail cars, over the last five months.
Harrison made the comments at an investors' event in New York City. He had been expected to announce closure of some of the costly yards.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs