Canadian Pacific has closed four hump yards
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd Chief Executive Hunter Harrison said on Tuesday the company has closed four hump yards, facilities used to sort rail cars, over the last five months.
Harrison made the comments at an investors' event in New York City. He had been expected to announce closure of some of the costly yards.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official