New Issue- Charles Schwab sells $350 mln in notes
Dec 4 (Reuters) - The Charles Schwab Corp on Monday sold $350 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Citigroup and Goldman Sachs were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CHARLES SCHWAB AMT $350 MLN COUPON 0.85 PCT MATURITY 12/04/2015 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 06/04/2013 MOODY'S A2 YIELD 0.85 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/06/2012 S&P SINGLE-A SPREAD 52 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH SINGLE-A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 10 BPS
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |