FHLB sells $3 bln new 2-year global notes
Dec 4 (Reuters) - The Federal Home Loan Banks System said on Tuesday it sold $3.0 billion of new two-year global notes due Jan. 16, 2015.
The 0.25 percent notes were priced at 99.880 to yield 0.307 percent, or 6.5 basis points over comparable U.S. Treasuries.
Settlement is Dec. 5.
The joint lead managers on the sale were BNP Paribas, Barclays and Citigroup.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats