Mexican homebuilder Homex sees revenue down in 2013
MEXICO CITY Dec 4 (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Homex anticipated on Tuesday a decline of between 23 and 24 percent in its 2013 consolidated revenue, factoring in a project to build two federal jails.
The Culiacan-based company also said that next year's cash flow should range between 700 million ($54 million) pesos and 1 billion pesos ($77 million), excluding the jail projects.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |