Mexican homebuilder Homex sees revenue down in 2013
MEXICO CITY Dec 4 (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Homex anticipated on Tuesday a decline of between 23 and 24 percent in its 2013 consolidated revenue, factoring in a project to build two federal jails.
The Culiacan-based company also said that next year's cash flow should range between 700 million ($54 million) pesos and 1 billion pesos ($77 million), excluding the jail projects.
- Hamas defends Gaza ambush blamed for ending ceasefire |
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight