Mexican homebuilder Homex sees revenue down in 2013
MEXICO CITY Dec 4 (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Homex anticipated on Tuesday a decline of between 23 and 24 percent in its 2013 consolidated revenue, factoring in a project to build two federal jails.
The Culiacan-based company also said that next year's cash flow should range between 700 million ($54 million) pesos and 1 billion pesos ($77 million), excluding the jail projects.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |