Medtronic CFO Gary Ellis to Speak at Oppenheimer Healthcare Conference
MINNEAPOLIS - Dec 4, 2012 - Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT), the world's leading medical technology company, today announced it will participate in the Oppenheimer 23rd Annual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, December 12, 2012, in New York City.
Gary Ellis, senior vice president and chief financial officer of Medtronic, will make a presentation about Medtronic beginning at 2:45 p.m. EST (1:45 p.m. CST).
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on December 12, 2012, by clicking on the Investors link on the Medtronic home page at http://www.medtronic.com.
Medtronic, Inc. (www.medtronic.com), headquartered in Minneapolis, is the global leader in medical technology - alleviating pain, restoring health, and extending life for millions of people around the world.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Medtronic, Inc. via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand