Danaher Announces Quarterly Dividend
WASHINGTON, D.C., December 4, 2012 -- Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a regular quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share payable on December 28, 2012 to holders of record on December 14, 2012.
* * *
Danaher is a science and technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Our premier brands are among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. The Danaher Business System provides a foundation to our 59,000 associates around the world, serving customers in more than 125 countries. In 2011, we generated $16.1 billion of revenue. For more information please visit our website: www.danaher.com.
Matt R. McGrew
Vice President, Investor Relations
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20037
Telephone: (202) 828-0850
Fax: (202) 828-0860
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Danaher Corporation via Thomson Reuters ONE
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner