Applied Materials Announces Cash Dividend
SANTA CLARA, Calif., December 4, 2012 - Applied Materials, Inc. today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share payable on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable on March 13, 2013 to stockholders of record as of February 20, 2013.
About Applied Materials
Applied Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMAT) is the global leader in providing innovative equipment, services and software to enable the manufacture of advanced semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic products. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world. Learn more at www.appliedmaterials.com.
Matt Ceniceros (editorial/media) (408) 768.8169
Michael Sullivan (financial community) (408) 986.7977
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Applied Materials via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'