TEXT-S&P:Issue rating on CITIC Pacific notes unaffected
(The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Dec 04 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that the retap of the U.S.-dollar-denominated senior unsecured notes due January 2023 that CITIC Pacific Ltd. (BB+/Negative/--; cnBBB/--) issued will not affect our 'BB+' issue rating and 'cnBBB' Greater China regional scale rating on the notes. CITIC Pacific announced that it intends to add to the US$750 million 6.8% notes that it issued on Oct. 8, 2012, under the same terms and conditions. We expect the company will use the proceeds from the increased issuance for refinancing purposes.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Missouri suburb braces for more racial unrest but calm prevails
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another