TEXT-S&P:Issue rating on CITIC Pacific notes unaffected
(The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Dec 04 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that the retap of the U.S.-dollar-denominated senior unsecured notes due January 2023 that CITIC Pacific Ltd. (BB+/Negative/--; cnBBB/--) issued will not affect our 'BB+' issue rating and 'cnBBB' Greater China regional scale rating on the notes. CITIC Pacific announced that it intends to add to the US$750 million 6.8% notes that it issued on Oct. 8, 2012, under the same terms and conditions. We expect the company will use the proceeds from the increased issuance for refinancing purposes.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N