TEXT-S&P publishes monthly U.K. credit card performance data
Dec 04 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has published its monthly U.K. credit card performance and index data for July 2012.
The article includes U.K. credit card performance data and index data from July 2012, including:
-- Charge-offs and delinquencies,
-- Payment rates and yields,
-- Originator weightings, and
-- Applicable index data.
For more information on indices and weightings, as well as more detailed market commentary and performance analysis, please see our latest index report for this sector, "U.K. Credit Card ABS Index Report Q2 2012: The Economy Worsens, But New Issuance Rises And Delinquencies Fall," published on Sept. 13, 2012.
RELATED CRITERIA AND RESEARCH
-- Monthly U.K. Credit Card Performance And Index Data: July 2012, Nov. 16, 2012
-- U.K. Credit Card ABS Index Report Q2 2012: The Economy Worsens, But New Issuance Rises And Delinquencies Fall, Sept. 13, 2012
-- Principles Of Credit Ratings, Feb. 16, 2011
-- European Consumer Finance Criteria, March 14, 2000
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge