Suspect package at Italy labour office, 7 in hospital for checks
ROME Dec 4 (Reuters) - A suspect package was found at an office of Italy's Labour Ministry and seven people were taken to hospital for checks over fears the package could contain material contaminated with anthrax, police said on Tuesday.
No details were immediately available on the condition of the seven.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic