Suspect package at Italy labour office, 7 in hospital for checks
ROME Dec 4 (Reuters) - A suspect package was found at an office of Italy's Labour Ministry and seven people were taken to hospital for checks over fears the package could contain material contaminated with anthrax, police said on Tuesday.
No details were immediately available on the condition of the seven.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port