JPMorgan to name Aguzin deputy CEO of Asia Pacific unit -source
SAO PAULO Dec 4 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co will name veteran banker Nicolas Aguzin as deputy chief executive of its Asia Pacific business, a source with direct knowledge of the situation said on Tuesday.
Aguzin, who for years served as JPMorgan's CEO for Latin America, has been replaced in that post by banker Martin Marron, said the source, who declined to be quoted because the plans have not been released publicly.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet