BRIEF-JPMorgan 4q markets revenue likely down 15-20 pct vs 3q
Dec 4 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co : * CFO: 4q markets revenue likely down 15 percent to 20 percent from 3q * CFO Braunstein speaking at investor conference * JPMorgan CFO: litigation expense 'is going to remain elevated for a while' * JPMorgan CFO: deposits producing 'good return' despite low interest rates
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |