UPDATE 1-Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Dec 4 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Tuesday: * Private equity firm Apax is in talks with Guardian Media Group Plc about potentially buying the newspaper group's stake in Trader Media Group, the publisher of Auto Trader, in a deal that could raise up to 600 million pounds, the Telegraph reported. () * A service unit of Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) in Germany faces closure after losing a contract with its biggest customer, German daily newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung reported. * Cerberus Capital Management LP is in talks to join Virtu Financial LLC's bid for U.S. brokerage Knight Capital Group Inc , the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the discussions.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade