UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday Dec.4
LONDON Dec.4 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 14-17 points, or 0.3 percent lower on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, reversing the previous session's modest gains in tandem with weakness on Wall Street and in Asia.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials