UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday Dec.4
LONDON Dec.4 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 14-17 points, or 0.3 percent lower on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, reversing the previous session's modest gains in tandem with weakness on Wall Street and in Asia.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies