UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday Dec.4
LONDON Dec.4 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 14-17 points, or 0.3 percent lower on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, reversing the previous session's modest gains in tandem with weakness on Wall Street and in Asia.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit