Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln in bonds
TORONTO Dec 4 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million (U.S.$503.7 million) from up to nine government bond issues in a cash management bond repurchase operation on Dec. 11.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. health experts in Dallas review potential Ebola exposure |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks-source |