Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln in bonds
TORONTO Dec 4 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million (U.S.$503.7 million) from up to nine government bond issues in a cash management bond repurchase operation on Dec. 11.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South