Bank of Canada buys back C$377.9 mln of bonds
TORONTO Dec 4 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$377.9 million ($380.7 million) of six bonds in a cash management bond repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Dec. 11.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media