Bank of Canada buys back C$377.9 mln of bonds
TORONTO Dec 4 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$377.9 million ($380.7 million) of six bonds in a cash management bond repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Dec. 11.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |