Bank of Canada buys back C$377.9 mln of bonds
TORONTO Dec 4 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$377.9 million ($380.7 million) of six bonds in a cash management bond repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Dec. 11.
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |