Bank of Canada buys back C$377.9 mln of bonds
TORONTO Dec 4 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$377.9 million ($380.7 million) of six bonds in a cash management bond repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Dec. 11.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades