CANADA STOCKS-TSX falls at open, weighed by resource stocks
TORONTO, Dec 4 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened lower on Tuesday, bogged down by declines in a string of gold mining and energy companies as bullion and crude prices slipped. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 61.83 points, or 0.51 percent, at 12,107.54 shortly after the open.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources