- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends lower as miners, energy companies weigh
TORONTO, Dec 4 (Reuters) - Canadian stocks ended lower on Tuesday, with investors punishing Canadian Natural Resources Ltd for its production and spending plans, leading a broad decline in resource-related stocks as gold and oil prices fell. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index ended down 32.56 points, or 0.27 percent, at 12,137.18.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this