European stock index futures trade flat to lower
LONDON Dec 4 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly lower open on Tuesday as U.S. budget negotiations to delay growth-curbing austerity measures hit a roadblock.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 and Germany's DAX were down 0.1 percent, while contracts for France's CAC were flat.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South