Dollar falls further versus euro and yen
NEW YORK Dec 4 (Reuters) - The dollar slid further against the euro and yen to hit session lows in early trade on Tuesday.
The dollar fell as low as 81.77 yen on Reuters data and was last down 0.5 percent at 81.86.
The euro rose as high as $1.3107, the strongest since Oct. 18. It was last at $1.3091, up 0.3 percent.
- Obama says beheading 'shocked the conscience' of the world |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb