Dollar falls further versus euro and yen
NEW YORK Dec 4 (Reuters) - The dollar slid further against the euro and yen to hit session lows in early trade on Tuesday.
The dollar fell as low as 81.77 yen on Reuters data and was last down 0.5 percent at 81.86.
The euro rose as high as $1.3107, the strongest since Oct. 18. It was last at $1.3091, up 0.3 percent.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections