Dollar falls further versus euro and yen
NEW YORK Dec 4 (Reuters) - The dollar slid further against the euro and yen to hit session lows in early trade on Tuesday.
The dollar fell as low as 81.77 yen on Reuters data and was last down 0.5 percent at 81.86.
The euro rose as high as $1.3107, the strongest since Oct. 18. It was last at $1.3091, up 0.3 percent.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study