Hong Kong shares to open up 0.1 pct, Tingyi firmer
HONG KONG Dec 4 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to edge higher on Tuesday, boosted by a 2.9 percent jump for Chinese food and beverage giant Tingyi Holdings.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.1 percent at 21,786.1. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to start down 0.1 percent.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'