Hong Kong shares to open up 0.1 pct, Tingyi firmer
HONG KONG Dec 4 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to edge higher on Tuesday, boosted by a 2.9 percent jump for Chinese food and beverage giant Tingyi Holdings.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.1 percent at 21,786.1. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to start down 0.1 percent.
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew, stowage as rescue hampered |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |