Nikkei edges down as poor U.S. data sours sentiment
TOKYO, Dec 4 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged down on Tuesday, trimming gains from a seven-month closing high in the previous session after Wall Street eased on weak U.S. economic data. The Nikkei was down 0.4 percent at 9,420.80. The broader Topix dropped 0.3 percent to 779.69.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee