Nikkei edges down as poor U.S. data sours sentiment
TOKYO, Dec 4 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged down on Tuesday, trimming gains from a seven-month closing high in the previous session after Wall Street eased on weak U.S. economic data. The Nikkei was down 0.4 percent at 9,420.80. The broader Topix dropped 0.3 percent to 779.69.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote