Brazil's OGX says Waimea produced 5,100 boepd avg in Nov.
SAO PAULO Dec 4 (Reuters) - Brazilian oil producer OGX , controlled by billionaire Eike Batista, said on Tuesday that average daily output from its Waimea complex in the offshore Campos Basin fell by 100 barrels in November to 5,100 barrels of oil per day equivalent.
Separately, the company said it would connect a third well in the Tubarao Azul field to the OSX-1 FPSO platform in the coming weeks.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'