Peru's central bank buys $30 million, sol ends stable
LIMA Dec 4 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $30 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the sol currency finished bidding stable at 2.580 per dollar.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes