BRIEF-Silvermere Energy says production from Mustang Island well halted
LONDON Dec 4 (Reuters) - Silvermere Energy PLC : * As anticipated the I-1 well was turned back on to flow production through the
sales meters yesterday morning * Was then advised the main interconnect pipeline operated by Exxon Mobil was
being shut down for up to two weeks * Hope to advise shortly when production has recommenced
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'